Blog concept stolen/borrowed from Tanika. =)
1. I have a fraternal twin. She is my best friend.
2. I have no creative ability or talent whatsoever.
3. Except that I'm a really good speller. So is my mother. I don't know if that kind of thing is genetic or something but it comes in handy.
4. Chocolate is an addiction of mine. There's no such thing as too much chocolate.
5. I've lived in New York all my life.
6. I'd love to live in the city again. I feel like I need to be there. I need the busyness and activity of it all.
7. I'm not ready to graduate high school this year. A "13th grade" needs to be created, just for me.
8. Although I may not get along with my parents all the time (that's life), I respect them. I absolutely cannot stand when I see people who have no respect for their parents. It's disgusting.
9. I love my parents and can't thank them enough for everything they've done for me.
10. I've struggled with my weight since middle school.
11. My favorite color is yellow.
12. I have a tendency to just say whatever I'm thinking, even if it's deemed inappropriate by some. A filter would be helpful in certain situations.
13. I'm kind of a pessimist.
14. My family and friends mean the world to me. Mess with them and you will be sorry.
15. Shopping is a hobby of mine, specifically shopping for shoes. I have shoes I haven't even worn yet.
16. I don't particularly like science yet I plan to become a nurse.
17. I am very impatient.
18. Bad grammar/spelling annoys the crap out of me.
19. I'm a reality show junkie. Big Brother, The Amazing Race, Survivor, Project Runway, American Idol, The Biggest Loser, etc.
20. I don't like chocolate covered fruit. I like chocolate and peanut butter, just not together. But chocolate and peanuts together is okay with me.
21. I'm a very sensitive person.
22. I won the long jump competition on "Field Day" in first grade. Be jealous.
23. I have OCD.
24. I chew gum a lot (Sorry, Kate Howard).
25. I adore Meryl Streep.
26. Ellen DeGeneres beats Oprah Winfrey in my book anyday.
27. Taylor Swift is amazing. The first concert I've ever attended last August was hers and it was incredible.
28. My room is always a mess. I clean it one day and it's messy again the next.
29. I've never smoked anything and never will.
30. Megan Ward is fabulousness personified.
31. Change scares me.
32. I just got a cell phone last October.
33. Math is my best subject.
34. I get homesick easily.
35. I used to think Twitter was stupid but now I can't seem to get enough.
36. I have one brother and two sisters.
37. My family is really small.
38. I want to travel to different countries when I'm older.
39. I did cheerleading for one year.
40. I'm afraid to die.
41. I've never had a boyfriend.
42. I don't want a boyfriend.
43. I only watch awards shows to see what the stars are wearing.
44. I love the beach.
45. I was incredibly shy as a child.
46. Summer is my favorite season.
47. I love children.
48. I get motion sickness kind of easily.
49. I don't do roller coasters. Adrenaline rushes aren't my thing.
50. I'm 17, going on 18, and I have yet to get my learner's permit.
Aaaand I can't think of anymore! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY! love the first blog :D we have a lot in common, missy. *hifive* on number 49.... some call it being a wussy, i call it not wanting to die ;) keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteAwww way to go :thumbsup:
ReplyDeleteDude, I thought you guys were identical :ohmy:
ReplyDeleteYay for good spellers! :yay: :whoohoo5: :hifive3:
lol, I wasn’t ready to leave high school either. The transition into adult life is similar to making the transition from elementary to jr. high. was.not.ready. But, I have every faith that you’ll do great!
You know how much I admire your choice of study in college. Nursing is a noble profession and one that should make a person certain of their life’s path. I hope you find joy in whatever you choose, whether it’s nursing, or math whiz that you are, as a kickass financial advisor pimpin’ out in her vintage baby blue corvette. ;) Everyone that loves you will be proud of you no matter what field you go in, cuz you’re just awesome like that =]
I *so* agree about kids and their parents. I was the same as you…no matter what, always recognized how lucky I was and appreciated it. Out of all of your traits, your ability to love, appreciate, and be grateful for the good things around you are what I love most. This will reward you later in life, I promise.
I am *so* jealous of the long jump thing. You’re a bunny!
Go Ellen, Go Ellen…
Change :zonked:
Haha, I love how we’re all in the same boat with Twitter. We sure fought hard, didn’t we?
well gosh, shae, way to put my comment to shame :glare: i completely agree with everything that she said :D
ReplyDeletegracias, chicas. <3 =)
ReplyDeleteI think that #37 needs to be altered!
ReplyDeleteAre you planning on any more posts any time soon?